Loba Whitener 80ml
LOBADUR® WHITENER: ADDITIVE FOR BRIGHTENING WOOD SURFACES
LOBADUR® Whitener is an additive that is added to water-based LOBADUR® primers and finishes for a smooth brightening of wood floors. The intensity of the whitening may be individually controlled by variable application in one or more layers.
- Creates a smooth brightening of the wood surface
- Intensifies the whitening effect of white colored surfaces
- Variable control of brightening intensity
- Helps prevent the natural yellowing of the wood
- Water-based technology, solvent-free
- Simple and safe application
- 24 months' shelf life
- Consumption: 1 X 80 ML for 5 L/KG
- Packaging (article nr.): 80 ML (149778)
LOBADUR® Whitener may be combined with all water-based primers and finishes from LOBA to meet a wide range of requirements. The use in one or more layers makes the system extremely flexible and offers numerous design options. Suitable for all light wood species as well as light-colored wood surfaces. For dark wood species we recommend consultation with LOBA. Preferably recommended for matte finishes.
• Avoid lapmarks: The darker the substrate, the higher the risk of lapmarks. Material must not be poured on the floor. Use LOBATOOL finish bucket and apply directly with a recommended applicator.
• The use in matt finishes reduces the risk of lapmarks.
• Preferably use in at least two layers.
• Apply LOBADUR® WS products with Whitener as evenly as possible, avoiding puddles and overlaps. Ensure an even application rate. Apply edge areas with the LOBATOOL edge roller.
• The colour effect of LOBADUR® Whitener depends on the type of wood. In order to assess the achievable color shade and the overall optical effect, we recommend to prepare a color sample on the original wood for your own examination and, if necessary, for approval by the building owner.
• Wood species with water-soluble wood components (e.g. tannic acid) whose intensity can vary within a surface can influence the effect of LOBADUR® Whitener.
• Shake the contents well.
• Observe the general and, if available, the product-specific health and safety instructions. More specific information relating to GISCODE can be found in the usage instructions, which are available at www.wingis-online.de.
• Shake LOBADUR® Whitener and finish well.
• Add just before application. • Add a maximum of one container of 1x80ml to 5L/kg of finish.
• Shake or stir in thoroughly (also possible mechanically with a LOBATOOL paint mixer).
• In the case of two-component systems, LOBADUR® Whitener is added after the hardener is worked into the mass!
• 1K finish mixed with LOBADUR® Whitener must be applied within 24 hours, 2K finishes within the indicated application time. Longer stability is not guaranteed. Suitability: Can be combined with all LOBADUR® WS finishes and primers. The processing properties of the finish, its product combinability and the drying time remain unchanged. Please note the TI of the corresponding finish.
|Accessory type||Lacquers & Oils|