Loba Viva Lacquer Matt 5L
ONE COMPONENT LACQUER FOR SOLID WOOD FLOORS AND PARQUET
LOBADUR® WS VIVA: ONE COMPONENT LACQUER FOR SOLID WOOD FLOORS AND PARQUET
Waterborne 1-Component finish for wooden floors.
- For heavy wear
- Used on millions of m2 in offices and homes, this finish offers a variety of uses.
- Elastic, good chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Simple and safe application
- Consumption: 1 LTR for 8-10 m²
- Packaging (article nr.): 5 LTR MATT (118328)
Range of use: Suitable for parquet and hardwood floors.
HOW DO I APPLY LOBADUR® WS VIVA, SINGLE COMPONENT VARNISH?
- We recommend firstly applying a prime coat – EasyPrime or PrimaSeal Plus
- The surface must be sanded properly, wood moisture content max. 12%.
- The floor must be dry and free from any old coatings, oil, grease, wax, silicone, sanding dust and other contaminants.
- Room temperature +15°C to +25°C, relative humidity 40% to 75%, material temperature +18°C to +25°C.
- Ensure working areas are adequately ventilated.
- Transfer material to a LOBATOOL® Varnish Bucket before applying.
- Shake the contents well.
- Observe the general and, if available, the product-specific health and safety instructions. More specific information relating to GISCODE can be found in the usage instructions, which are available at www.wingis-online.de.
- The product is supplied ready for use and must not be diluted!
APPLICATION TOOL/APPLICATION RATE
- LOBATOOL® roller Deluxe 120 / 100-120 ml(g)/m² = 8-10m²/l(kg)
- LOBATOOL® roller Microfaser 100-120 / 80-100 ml(g)/m² = 10-12m²/l(kg)
- Able to recoat without intermediate sanding within the first 24 hours. After this time, an intermediate sanding is necessary. An intermediate sanding before the last application will achieve an even finish. Use LOBATOOL® Perforated Pad P120 or finer, alternatively Sanding Net P120 or finer. Carefully remove dust before overcoating.
DRYING TIME LOBADUR® WS VIVA
- Earliest possible recoating after 4-6 hours.
- Careful use possible after 4-6 hours.
- Earliest possible intermediate sanding after 8-10 hours.
- Light use after 24 hours.
- Full use and covering possible after 5 days.
|Accessory type||Lacquers & Oils|
Write Your Own Review