Loba Easy Primer 5L
Polyurethane-acrylate waterborne primer for roller and trowel application for wooden floors.
LOBADUR® WS EASYPRIME: PRIMER, 100% FREE OF ROLLER MARKS !
Polyurethane-acrylate waterborne primer for roller and trowel application for wooden floors. This universal primer offers rapid drying. It offers maximum safety thanks to no lap marks, even with critical types of wood.
- Used on millions of m² worldwide every year
- All-rounder offering maximum processing reliability
- Premium quality at a fair price
- Optimised adhesion between wood and finish
- Reduces side bonding
- Suitable for use with practically all European and exotic woods, as well as in sports and multipurpose halls.
- Consumption: 5 LTR for 40-50 m²
- Packaging (article nr.): 5 LTR (118329)
Range of use: Suitable for virtually all types of European and exotic timber. The side-bonding effect of waterborne finishes is reduced. No block bonding occurs with parquet or wooden flooring that has been properly laid and bonded or secured with shear-resistant adhesive.
HOW TO APPLY LOBA EASYPRIME?
The LOBADUR® WS EasyPrime is a polyurethane-acrylate waterborne primer for roller and trowel application for wooden floors. This universal primer offers rapid drying. It offers maximum safety thanks to no lap marks, even with critical types of wood. Full product information can be found here, but for your convenience, please be advised as follows:
- The surface must be sanded properly, wood moisture content max. 12%.
- The floor must be dry and free from any old coatings, oil, grease, wax, silicone, sanding dust and other contaminants.
- Room temperature +15°C to +25°C, relative humidity 40% to 75%, material temperature +18°C to +25°C.
- Ensure working areas are adequately ventilated.
- Transfer material to a LOBATOOL® varnish bucket before applying.
- The product is supplied ready for use and must not be diluted!
APPLICATION TOOL/APPLICATION RATE
- LOBATOOL® roller Universal 100 / 100 – 120 ml/m2 (8-10 m2/l).
- LOBATOOL® roller Microfaser 100-120 / 80-100 ml/m² (10-12 m²/l).
- Due to the reduced volume of application, the use of the roller Microfaser leads to less wood swelling.
- LOBATOOL® trowel / 1st application approx. 40 ml/m² (25m²/l), 2nd application approx. 20 ml/m² (50m²/l)
- Do not intermediate-sand the primer. If an adequate layer thickness is achieved (roller application, poorly absorbent substrate), the surface can be worked over with a single-disc machine and LOBATOOL® maroon pad underneath. Carefully remove dust before overcoating.
- The earliest the floor can be varnished over in the case of roller applications is approx. 60 minutes and 30 minutes for trowel applications, but within 24 hours.
- If there are drying delays, wait until completely dry.
|Accessory type||Lacquers & Oils|