45/60mm Acoustic Cradles (Box 120)
Description / 45/60mm Acoustic Cradles (Box 120)
The New Era Acoustic Cradles are rubber backed injection moulded flooring supports made from recycled plastic, which have been tested at the AIRO sound Laboratory in compliance with the robust detail requirements for the document E regulation.
They have specifically been designed for a traditional batten floor construction for use in commercial and domestic industries and allows you to produce a flat and level floor without the use of slow drying screeds.
- 45/60mm x 90mm x 90mm
- Height range of 101-143mm (Using a 20mm floor)
- Application for timber & concrete based substrates
- Suitable for 36mm & 48mm battens
- 27db impact sound reduction (See test results for more details)
- Compliant with Part E Building Regulation
- Plastic and rubber components are recylced
|Pack size m2
A quick and versatile floor levelling system designed for the easy installation of Junckers floors over uneven or varying height sub floors and is especially suitable where a screed needs to be omitted to save drying time