Power and ease of operation in perfect harmony.
The handy multi-talent: The OF 1400 router weighs just 4.5 kg – one of the lowest machine weights in its class. The 70 mm routing stroke is impressive when making recesses for fittings or routing with templates. It also has a comprehensive set of equipment that enables it to master virtually any routing task.
- Routing depth adjustment to 1/10 mm
- Pure precision: rigid base plate due to guide columns on both sides
- Short set-up times: Rocker and ratchet principle for convenient cutter changes
- Tool-less copying ring changes
- Up to 99 % dust extraction when routing with chip deflector and dust extraction hood
- Quick-acting brake and MMC electronics
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Absolute precision – double-sided column clamp makes the router extremely torsionally rigid, guaranteeing perfect routing results.
Convenient and safe:
Lightweight with 70 mm routing stroke. Particularly useful when making recesses for fittings or routing with templates.
Systems get it done:
Can be expanded in a number of ways with a router system, template system, hole drilling system and jointing system. A cleaner, healthier working environment with Festool mobile dust extractors.
OF 1400 EQ-Plus 110V
The OF 1400 is clamped to both guide columns. This means that the router is secured in place with absolute torsional rigidity. The routing result is perfect. Time-consuming rework is a thing of the past.
70 mm routing stroke
Because of the long 70 mm routing stroke, working with large routing depths and templates or making recesses for fittings is particularly easy.
Precise fine adjustment
The OF 1400 router has a precise depth adjuster. It takes just a few seconds and minimal effort to finely adjust the routing depth accurate to a tenth of a millimetre using the dial.
Clean and healthy work
For an unobstructed view of the workpiece and a healthy working environment, the OF 1400 has an integrated extractor connector. Simply connect a mobile dust extractor from Festool for clean work.
- Rounding, chamfering, rebating and profiling edges
- Routing circles and cut-outs with the multi-routing template
- Grooving rear panels or recessing dovetail batons with the guide system
- Routing with the routing aid to fit Schallex, draft excluders or espagnolettes
- Routing mineral material (max. cutter Ø 45 mm)
Power consumption 1 400 W
Idle engine speed 10 000 - 22 500 min⁻¹
Routing depth fine adjustment range 8.00 mm
Dust extraction connection dia. 27/36 mm
Drive type Mains