Festool Circular saw TS 55 REQ-Plus-FS 110V
The combination of a circular saw and guide rail enables precise, splinter-free cuts up to 55 mm, without time-consuming reworking.
The best plunge-cut saw we have ever built.
One excellent feature is the ultra-flat and, thanks to the inward-pointing extractor connector, completely flat housing. With no body, it is possible to saw close to the edges with a minimum 12 mm wall spacing. Available with a viewing window or splinter guard, the TS 55 R gives you even more control and perfect results. Another key feature is the newly developed spacer wedge. It stands out in front of the saw blade, provides safety and guarantees precise positioning in existing saw cuts. There is also an extended angle setting and a dual display for cutting depth adjustment. This ensures even more precision and easy operation. Overall the best circular saw we have ever made.
- Slimline housing for maximum flexibility and close proximity to the wall (12 mm)
- Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1 to 47°
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
- Transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Convenient and safe:
Systems get it done:
Optimum cutting quality
For high-quality working results: The guide rail guarantees clean, splinter-free cuts. The TS 55 R is fitted with guide jaws that do not require tools to be adjusted, in order to enable the saw to operate without any inaccuracy.
More safety, more comfort
The spring-loaded guide wedge runs in front of the saw blade to prevent it from jamming and makes it easier to insert the blade in existing joints.
Exact depth setting
Easy to read and adjust: The dual cutting depth scale for working with or without a guide rail. With extra-large font and fine adjustment feature to perform accurate plunge cuts.
Splinter-free sawing on both sides
With the clip-on splinter guard in combination with the guide rail it is even possible to saw on both sides without splinters. Advantage: No rework and considerably less workpiece waste.
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard
Power consumption 1 200 W